Incorporated in 2002 as Froling, LLC, Froling Energy was originally a construction and mechanical services contractor specializing in complex/innovative projects that other contractors were reluctant to tackle.
In 2009, a new generation of well designed, reliable and highly efficient automatic wood pellet and dry chip boilers were begun to be imported from Europe. After installing a few, we decided that the time was right focus our business on installing and servicing them.
Today, after over 200 biomass boiler installations in all types and sizes of buildings, our crew's expertise is unparalleled with wood pellet or wood chip systems and total boiler room renovations. Whether it be a campus with 100-year-old buildings, a 1960s high school or a residence, we can update the boilers, pumps, piping, and controls, improving both energy efficiency and heating effectiveness.
Our goal is to provide each customer with the best available biomass heating system solution for their situation: efficient, reliable, and right-sized for the building's heat load. Our clients want a sound investment—a cost-effective boiler system that will last for decades and meet all site-specific requirements.
Our History of Innovation
- We installed the first modern dry wood chip boiler system in the United States and continue to be the most experienced installation company for these systems.
- We introduced Precision Dry Wood Chips (PDCs) to the United States --an important new biomass fuel and today we remain the only manufacturer and supplier in New England.
Our Extensive Experience = Best Results
We have focused in this evolving field of biomass boiler systems for over 10 years. Our people have learned unique skills and gained important specialized knowledge regarding system installation and operation that very few other organizations have.
For your project, we can assure you of obtaining the best results possible by employing top-shelf equipment, materials, and techniques.
Energy Team Certifications
All of our technicians have been trained by our boiler equipment vendors and are rated as certified installers. We cross-train our team in fuel storage, material handling, boiler set up and maintenance, and controls.
- Schmid high performance Biomass Boilers--(dry wood chip/pellet/green wood chip) Installation & Service
- Fröling Biomass Boiler Installation & Service (P4 Pellet & T4 dry chip/pellet boilers)
- Maine Energy Systems (OkoFEN) pellet boiler Installation & Service
- Viessmann Biomass Boiler Service
- Installer licenses for solid fuel burning appliances in NH, MA and ME
- NH Master Plumbers License
- All field employees are OSHA 10 certified